Friday, May 14, 2010

Oh man, looking back on tonight, I would consider myself an alcohol. However, I'm in college, so it's okay. Haha, once I graduate though, the name should apply. Man,the patron was flowing as soon as I stepped out of my job.


My co-worker, Cris, is so cool. He's over 21, so we got some patron tequila, spiced rum, and vodkaaaaa.


We ended up watching Planet Terror, directed by Robert Rodriguez. Rose McGowan is a hottie!


The final movie we saw was American Psycho. It really opened my eyes to the mysteries of the human mind. And Christian Bale is kind of hot.


But he is also a very scary actor when he wants to be.

I hoe everyone has a nice Friday night. :)

2 comments:

mel said...

ahahah sounds like a fun night:)!
xx

www.majormusthaves.com said...

That's Platinum Patron and that's my fav.

Post a Comment