Monday, May 17, 2010

Good-bye weekend, hello hell week.






I went to the beach this weekend. I love the sand in my feet. I also love the roadtrips to the beach. All you need is a good CD and some good friends to keep you company!


Chocolate muffins covered with vanilla icing, rasberry jelly, and four ferroro rocher chocolate balls. Isn't it crazy how it looks like spagetti?


In Gainesville, there are a lot of idiots with big trucks and small... well, you know. The combination creates an idiot who cannot park to save their life.

The boyfriend is coming to visit me on Thursday. Because of this new development, life has made it a rule to slow down to a snail's pace to torture me. Is it the weekend yet?

How was your weekend?

Credits: (1) Flickr, (2) Christeric, (3) Pawnshopheart, (4) Siewwwa, (5) Citified, (6) and (7) me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMAZING second photo
love it
love your blog, thanks for sharing!
and thanks for the sweet comments

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

mel said...

weekend tomorow! :) tats aweosme that your bfs coming down! love the black dress, and yumm at thosse treats, have a great wekend
x
mel

Wendy said...

I love the textures in the second photo!

Post a Comment