Wednesday, June 9, 2010

love, love.

I have been dating my boyfriend for almost two years. Our second anniversary will be in August. Currently, he is in North Carolina, working as a counselor in a camp for one month. It hurts to have him away from me for so long. So much so that I've been surrounding myself with other people so I don't think about it.

In surrounding myself with other people, I've come to find that I really enjoy the company of another friend. He's great to be around and I can feel chemistry between us. There is a lot of sexual tension between us. But he knows I have a boyfriend, and I know I am totally in love with my boyfriend.

I'm just a big ball of pent up sexual frustration. I just need to make it through the month without anything happening between me and my friend, and then I'll be happy. I think the only reason my eyes have been wandering is because my boyfriend isn't here. I know I would be happier with my boyfriend. I can feel it. Because I really would not regret passing by my guy friend.

I feel so vulnerable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment